Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everything has a Beginning!

OK, so here I am starting my own blog. Everyone on earth has a blog...why shouldn't I? I actually have been wondering about this for quite some time, but I find my self sitting here on a very slow day at work and decided to put the key into the ignition and get this baby down the road to blogville.
I'll probably get lost in the slew of Blogs, Vlogs and everything else internet out there, but heck... I'm mainly doing this for myself, family & friends. Anyone else out there that wants to chime in and become an internet sibling, feel free to follow me and comment, vote, or otherwise give me your feedback.
I guess I should introduce myself. I am a 50 year old single gay man, living in Los Angeles, CA. I grew up in Howell Michigan and moved out here when I was 21. I view myself as the average joe ...not the Six Pack Joe that the woman from Alaska referenced in her speeches. I kind of got the impression that her Six Pack Joe was a uneducated baboon from the woods. I like to think that I have a bit more going for me than that guy. I guess I do, because I diodn't vote for her. Guess that tells you where my politics are. I am not here though to talk politics. At least not yet.
It turns out as I type this, and trying to post, I am having errors so I will close now and try to figure this stuff out. We'll see if it works. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment